Stainless steel rollers are available for a wide array of applications that require corrosion resistance, wash down, and caustic environments.
The rollers may be all stainless or may be manufactured in options such as just the tube, just the bearing or axle, or any combination depending on the severity of the application.
304-grade stainless steel is the standard stainless material offered.
- 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- ABEC-1 bearings with 304 stainless steel balls
- Sealed bearings are available for wash down applications
- Spring-loaded on both ends for ease of installation
- Available in all standard tubing diameters
Material: 304 stainless steel
- Bearing: ABEC-1 bearings with 304 ss balls
- Shielded or Sealed offered as standard