Rolcon supplies conveyor components to material handling, bulk distribution and many other businesses. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio, we manufacture parts to improve our customers’ existing conveyor systems. We also work with material handling OEMs on new systems. From start to finish, we develop a strategy to fulfill your material handling requirements and manufacture the products you need.
Above all, Rolcon is dedicated to quality. Our products are made in the USA, and we help you with all your roller needs. Learn more about our company, values, products and services.
Who We Are
In 1988, Rolcon began manufacturing conveyor rollers. Our goal was to create quality conveyor components that enhance material handling systems and improve workers’ efficiency. We developed varying roller sizes to accommodate all conveyor system requirements.
The Rolcon drive for innovation began when we chose to spring load both ends of a roller. We then developed the first patented frame-saving cartridge bearing assembly. Now, we offer a full line of rollers, pulleys and conveyor components.
Our goal is to provide quality materials to streamline your operations. A high-functioning conveyor system can bolster your productivity levels and help your employees get more done.
What We Do
Rolcon develops and manufactures custom conveyor system products for multiple industries. We start with a consultation and develop a plan to meet industry standards, production goals and conveyor requirements.
Our products and services apply to multiple fields. No matter the load size, having a well-built, customized conveyor system keeps operations moving efficiently.
Some industries we work with include:
Our main products include:
- Micro rollers: These rollers come in diameters from 3/4″ to 1″.
- Rollers: Standard replacement conveyor roller sizes are 7/8″ to 2 1/2″ in diameter. We also have various tubing, axle and bearing options to fit your system.
- Components: We offer ANSI-standard roller chains, sprockets and bearings to go with your rollers.
- Pulleys: Our pulleys meet CEMA standards and come in heavy-duty, machine series and economy configurations.
- Custom conveyor rollers: If our standard rollers do not meet your system’s requirements, we engineer custom conveyor rollers. Contact us with your specifications and we will create a plan for you.
At Rolcon, we do more than provide quality parts to help our clients effectively. Our team of experts specializes in conveyor system technology and can perform services to help you maintain and improve your conveyor system.
Some of the other services we offer include:
As your material handling solutions provider, we take your requirements and choose the best option available. Our team will work with you to find a creative solution that fits your criteria. Whether you have questions about our products or conveyors in general, we can address any issues or concerns.