Pallet rollers powered by chain and sprocket provide light to heavy-duty material handling on your conveyor line.
Pallet rollers provide an economical way to create or add to an existing powered conveyor system. The rollers are available with either single or double sprockets and are welded onto the roller tube. Double sprocket conveyor rollers are ideal for heavy-duty material handling applications, while single sprocket pallet rollers work well for light-duty pallet roller conveyor systems.
- Galvanized steel tube
- Commercial or ABEC 1 precision bearings
- Spring-loaded on both ends
- Crimped tube ends
- Conductive bushing and bearing cap
1.9 diameter roller sprocket
- 15 tooth sprocket – #50 chain
- 18 tooth sprocket – #40 chain
2.5 diameter roller sprocket
- 15 tooth sprocket – #60 chain
- 18 tooth sprocket – #50 chain
- Other sprockets available upon request
- Sprockets can be located anywhere along the roller.