These are the components that we have in stock. If you do not see what you need please contact us for a custom option.
Every part of a conveyor system contributes to its overall efficiency. Rolcon provides conveyor roller components such as bearings and sprockets. We have an extensive inventory ranging in size, material and purpose to suit multiple industry applications.
We provide parts for pallet conveyor and chain drive systems, including standard A-plate and standard B-hub sprockets to go with our pallet rollers. Learn more about our complete product collection and find the perfect match for your conveyor system today.
Rolcon Conveyor Components
We carry many standard roller components to manufacture our conveyor rollers, and many of these products may be purchased separately. The most common are conveyor roller bearings and sprockets typically used for pallet conveyor rollers.
Conveyor Roller Sprockets
Rolcon provides sprockets for many different sprocketed and pallet roller applications. Sprockets are typically welded onto the roller but are available to be purchased separately. You can find our selection here. We usually stock standard A-plate sprockets, and other sprockets are available upon request. Common A-plate sprockets include:
1.9 Dia. Tube:
2.5 Dia. Tube:
For more information on sprockets, go here. For different sprocket styles and availability, please contact customer service.
Conveyor Roller Bearings
We carry numerous conveyor roller bearings. You can purchase bearings separately or as an assembly. Assemblies consist of poly-housed ABEC bearings in an adapter with a hex bushing to accommodate the axle.
We carry many different bearing types, including:
- Plastic: Lowest capacity, ideal for washdown and wet environments. Typically used with plastic rollers.
- Unground Non-Precision: Most cost-effective, not for use with high speeds, loose tolerances. Standard bearing for gravity rollers.
- Semi-Precision: More capacity than unground, capable of higher speeds.
- Poly-Housed ABEC (Precision): Most common ABEC style, highest possible speeds, longest service life. Standard bearing used for premium rollers.
- All-Metal and Insert ABEC style (Precision): All-metal parts, highest capacity available, tightest tolerances available. Used primarily in custom-designed rollers.
- Bushings: No moving parts to wear out, high temp, food-grade and abrasion-resistant materials available.
Finding new solutions is one of our specialties. Please contact our customer service team to help you find the right bearing for your application.
Why Choose Rolcon?
Since 1988, we have been an industry leader in providing quality products and services to various companies. When you work with us, you get:
- Custom care: We understand every business is unique. We analyze your conveyor system and operation to find suitable products.
- Fast shipping: We offer expedited shipping so you can upgrade your parts as soon as you need to.
- Problem-solving: We pride ourselves on working through challenges. Whether you want to find a better cost or a new roller style, we can help you through the entire process.
We can help you enhance your current conveyor system with our conveyor components. If you have questions about any of our products, contact us to speak with a technician, and we will walk you through our options.
Find Matching Components for Any Conveyor System
We are here to help you get the most from every part and create long-term solutions for your business. Browse our inventory of conveyor components and find replacement parts for your system. Start by requesting a quote, or contact us online to speak with one of our staff members.